Sunday, December 16, 2012

MTC Week 5!

I think this is my 4th week here in the MTC! So it is my 5th MTC week which means I AM FINALLY HALFWAY DONE! I am so bored of this place ... it is a prison! haha just kidding It is a nice place I am just getting restless and I am hitting a brick wall of non progression. It is very frustrating because my first 3 weeks I was learning way fast but now I am slowing down so I need to work harder. Anyways There really wasn't much that happened this week. We didn't learn much in language because of one thing or another. Sometimes someone was sick and we would have to switch things up. Other things is like we were really unfocused and we couldn't get anything done. Our district is so full of love and fun people that sometimes it is a curse because we can't focus. Well the good part is that I am determined to do much better. I can't wait to get to the Philippines soon. The district who came before us left this week. I grew up in Kansas with one of them, Elder Kunz. It's funny how we are going to the same place on our missions and that 8 years ago we were in the same ward in Kansas. It kind of tells ya how much connection we had with these people in the premortal life. It's sad he was only here for a little bit though. Hopefully we will keep in touch. Our zone is kind of empty now and we aren't scheduled to get more missionaries until January 5 or something like that. Anyways I wish more things were exciting but they aren't. Anyways Mahal Kita world See ya in 1 years 11 months haha! Not that I'm counting I just thought about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment