Thursday, December 20, 2012

Dream Come True!

It is really starting to feel like Christmas! I am so excited! I love the Gospel so much! The birth of Christ is the most beautiful thing in this whole world! Because he came to this Earth we have the greatest gift of the Atonement and his Gospel. I love the snow too! The MTC is crazy when it snows because there are so many people who have never had snow and they turn into little children and lose all composure! haha so funny! Anyways this week was really good! As a district we decided we would choose 3 days out of the week and only speak Tagalog that day.. I really suck at normal talk! I can somewhat get through my lessons but besides that I have nothing. Haha But this week we committed our fake investigator to Baptism! WOW it was fake but I still wanted to jump up and down! I love when things go right.. our second investigator however is very stubborn in her ways and it is very hard to change her ways and help her accept the fullness of the gospel. We will try harder next week. Anyways I don't know what else to say. Classes are the same and I am progressing in baby steps. I can't wait to be fluent but I am getting better everyday. Spiritually I have grown so much. I know where a lot of the doctrine is in scriptures. I have read half the Book of Mormon in the time I have been here. This second time around has been so spiritually enlightening. I have never noticed the simple doctrines until I realized I need to know that stuff! Anyways I miss everyone back home and I get a little homesick sometimes but It's ok because if anyone hasn't watched the Mormon message this month or week. Christ is literally holding us and he knows our pains and our trials. He can get us through anything. I'm so blessed to be able to go to the Philippines and invite others to come unto Christ. I had a dumb! but a kind of spiritual thought. We as missionaries are like Santa! We go around the world and Share the Gospel, also known as the GREATEST GIFT FROM GOD. Missionaries are like Santa Claus ... THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE! I've always wanted to be like Santa! haha Anyways thanks for the support everyone! Mahal Kita! Oh and as a missionary I feel obligated to tell people to Pray often and read their scriptures. I promise if you do you will be blessed! like the Heavens will open up and POUR out blessings if you do these things .. I PROMISE! P.S. Miracles can happen! I've lost 7 pounds in the MTC! ... It took a lot of hard work but I'm trying to leave 25 pounds lighter! Mahal Kita! Elder Jeong

No comments:

Post a Comment