Sunday, December 16, 2012

Same Old Thing

Alright I have been in the Mtc for about 3 weeks and It has been quite an adventure! I am no longer sleepy ... all the time haha and I am finally starting to understand the language some more. It is so weird because during my lessons with my investigators I can speak to them for fluently than when I am just practicing. It is so weird how the spirit grants us the gift of tongues! Anyways I can't believe how far I have progressed since the first week when I was super tired and spiritually deaf! haha It is definitely such a blessing to be here in the MTC! Anyways I have no idea what to write about anymore ... I wake up and go to class. I eat and I sleep. Some of the cool things this week was we had a mission conference on Fast Sunday. A lot of the focus was on the B.O.M. I really enjoyed the talks and it really confirmed my feelings about it. I also really enjoyed President Mciff shared with us. "Here am I send me" Just like Abinadi and other Prophets of old, I feel this statement is really important. As missionaries here we are willing to leave everything behind to be sent to preach the gospel to others. It might not be so profound but it really hit me about the willingness to serve. I know so many great people here in the MTC and out in the field who have taken upon them that same statement, Here Am I send Me. Anyways that was such a spiritual conference. Also we watched the Christmas devotional. I am determined to meet the prophet and apostles one day. Man they are cool! haha Anyways I just would like to say that the spirit of Christmas is alive and we should really be good receivers and well as giving good meaningful gifts. Haha I love CHRISTMAS! Anyways I have no idea what else I did in the week. We do the same thing everyday and nothing seems way important to share so until I get to the field .. this is about it! haha! Mahal Kita, Elder Jeong Here are some pictures of my district and my companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment