Sunday, October 6, 2013

September 22, 2013

This week has been slow, yet we are seeing good results. The family me and my last companion found has been progressing really well. The 13 year old in their family, who has a brain of a 19 year old and looks like she is 16 got baptized. She was way excited and nervous and all but her baptism went way good! Also the family is almost considered return. I had a special experience with them though. We were talking about how we can continue to stay active and build our faith so that we never fall away. Reading, praying, and going to church. They told me about what had happened to them, that they just forgot the little things until they stopped doing everything. But they were so thankful that we showed up at their door. They were so happy and I felt like we were all prepared to be there at this time. I have notice a lot in my life how I have been prepared by the Lord. Preserved for this work and at times I wonder what the heck I am doing here in the Philippines. Than it is times like this when I see that I have played an important role in the lives of others. I know our Father in Heaven is mindful of all. That those who are lost, he is mindful of them. I hope all those are searching for the truth are looking for the ones God has prepared for them. I hope all those who have the truth are searching for ways to be God's instrument in bringing his sheep back to his fold. It has been a great week, but a lot of work has to be done. We are having our struggles, but through struggles comes great reward

No comments:

Post a Comment