Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 15, 2013

Being a missionary has its ups and downs. It rained a lot again this week. I hate wet shoes! No matter how waterproof your shoes are... they still get wet somehow! haha but it is fun and not super hot! Also, this week we just couldn't get our lessons in. Everyone we seemed to plan for became very busy! So we did a lot of searching for new people. Well basically it was me carrying out a big Fijian kid because he doesn't know how to say anything or do anything. So it is just a overall me against the world kind of mission now a days. It is all good, the Lord will bless me. Anyways, we have a baptism this Saturday which I am very excited for! The Livelo family we have been working really close with is doing great. They are very active now ... well the girls and after the baptism we will focus on the father, and the other non-members who live with them. Lyka was a classic example of someone that was prepared for us, we just happened to stumble upon Flor who in turn lead us to this awesome family that was ready to return to church. I am seeing a lot of fruits from my labors and I am really happy now a days! I am hoping though I can leave with the area flourishing even more! Anyways there is a lot of stuff to do here and I still have one and a half transfers left to do this stuff! So wish me luck! But, as a missionary I have to say, through all the good and the bad that has happened in the mish I know this church is true. I am learning and learning more and more and coming to know for myself even more that Jesus is the Christ and God is our loving Heavenly Father. Joseph Smith is a true prophet, and the Book of Mormon is True. I want to leave these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment