Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas!

Welp this week has been hard to focus!!! CHRISTMAS!!! I feel so loved because a lot of people sent me packages haha. But besides that its been another week in the MTC! I can't seem to get enough practice with Tagalog ... I can try to speak but I just want someone to tell me that is wrong or right and tell me how to say it. I am really struggling with practicing by myself as you can see. Hopefully I can get to the field faster! Anyways some cool things that happened this week ... My district had this testimony meeting and it was so spiritual everyone told their story about how they gained their testimony. It was really nice and I love hearing their stories ... I realized though that I was enjoying theirs so much that I really didn't say mine. But I really found way more respect for my district .. even though I respected them so much already! Anyways I realized everyone has their own story, their own trial. Through that trial I have seen how much people have grown in their own ways. I have also seen how God helps them through those trials! Never forget God when things get hard. Anyways my companion and I taught the lesson in District meeting on Sunday. I learned something about the Spirit during my preparation that I thought was so powerful. The spirit is God's "Earnest" to you. If you look up Earnet in the Bible Dictionary it will explain it better. It is basically God's promise that the Gospel is true. But in the Bible Dictionary it says it is a "Foretaste" of Heaven ... or something to that extent. Maybe I am being a bit liberal in how I translated it but I though of a big Bowl of Ice cream. When you feel the spirit it's like you get a little bite of it. Think about it though that bite was sooo goood! and if you wait faithfully you can have the whole thing! I love food ... but I love the spirit more haha! I can't wait to have that "BIG BOWL OF ICE CREAM!" Anyways besides that noting cool ... ever happens at the MTC! well i mean in a more worldy sense.. So I wish I had more to say but I don't! Well Today is Christmas Eve so Marry Christmas everybody who reads this .. and if anyone reads this. .. haha but Mahal Kita and Maligayan Pasco. Oh cool thing realy quick ... tomorow for Christmas I think President Monson is coming .. So all the Missionaries get the best gift for Christmas! I love Chirstmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment