Tuesday, September 10, 2013

August 26, 2013

Anyways this week there was this rain storm and for safety the mission president decided to keep all the missionaries locked up in the houses. It was a miserable two weeks of reading and sleeping. Sounds good but nope it is awful!! Anyways it is the last week of the transfers so we have been saying goodbyes and wrapping up lessons. We have done a lot of work with retaining our recent converts! and I am excited to start finding again. I am also stepping up as a trainer and will be a senior this next transfer so that is exciting for me i guess. Anyways nothing much happened though. This Sunday like I said last week was a repeat of last Sunday. I think our Bishopric is really happy with our work, our sacrament attendance used to be 80 people average now it is 120 average so there definitely have been miracles this week. Anyways next week will be way better with new trainee and new ambitions for this area!

No comments:

Post a Comment