Monday, August 26, 2013

August 18, 2013

Anyways this week has been a wet one. So much rain, it makes working hard. We have had a pretty steady week. We are kind of in a steady pace and it is almost the end of the transfer so not much has happened. I have seen a lot of blessings those from my last 2 transfers here in Mapayapa. We have worked really hard and we are seeing the fruits of our labors. The Esuesta family, who I though would never come back came last week to church  I knew there was still more ahead for them. We weren't able to teach him this week, because he was so busy, but we stopped by Saturday  and he said, "Elders, I am busy, but I will see you at church." I wasn't too sure, so I wasn't expecting much. He showed up to church again with his wife. It was a great sight! He seemed so happy to be back at Church. I was way happy for him! I pray he will make a successful return! Anyways also we had a great time teaching our Part member Family, the Livelo's. They have progressed so much! They have come to church 3 times in a row now! Each time they have stayed for another hour. Our investigator at their home, Sister Lyka is making steps towards baptism so we are really excited. The family too is becoming active again so it has been such a blessing to me to see their success. To think just a month ago we found them because a member saw us taking a break to get a drink. Now they are partaking of the blessings the church offers to them. I know the Lord has poured his blessings over this area and to these people. Anyways, I think our ward is noticing new faces and a new spark for missionary work has kind of spurred over people. The bishopric has gotten excited and I am expecting good things in the coming future! I love missionary work and I love this gospel! It is the best! It is true too and it really brings true happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment