Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2013

This has been a good and crazy week. My companion last week was emergency transferred as well as the companion of my housemate. We have no idea why, but my area has just become twice as big and we have recieved many blessings. But because both our housemates got transferred, We became companions. So last week my companion was Elder Ontoria... now it is Elder Sumagaysay. He is thus far my favorite comp! We have so much fun, but we still are opening one area and trying to work out his area... so yeah we are . have a handful of issues to resolve! Anyways this thanksgiving we had so many changes, that it just turned out that I celebrated by myself. haha I bought half a friend chicken... just to feel a little thanksgiving. My comp bought rice and so philipino thing. Happy thanksgiving! Anyways that is ok. Yep I really have nothing too great to say! That was kind of my week. So many things jumping left and right! Opening half one area and trying to make the other half better wish me luck! Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! Can't wait hopefully I make it home next Thanksgiving!

In this season of Thanksgiving,I can't miss an opportunity to bear you my testimony of what I am thankful for. The more and more I served here on my mission I have come to know that Jesus is the Christ. That he did bear the sins of the world that we may, by his grace, return to live with God. I know that He is the Son of God and that he lives even now. I know that God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith so that through him, the Church of Jesus Christ could be restored back on this Earth. I know that because of that we now have the Book of Mormon which contains the Fullness of the Everlasting Gospel. At this time of thankfulness, I am thankful for these simple truths, because in them I have found happiness. I know that this message of the Restoration is for everyone and that we should all share these things with the world. I know these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Dramatic Railroad pic! and also my thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment