Monday, December 2, 2013

November 10, 2013

This week has started a winding down for me. I Will first off officially hit my 1 year mark in the mission! Also it is close to transfer and I am so excited to see something new! I really love Mapayapa. I put a good 6 months of work here. But like the apostle Paul, I have fought my fight! and I am looking to help the saints in other places. Though I am starting to feel really sad I am leaving this place, Mapayapa has become a home for me. Anyways this week we had so many things going on that our work was hard. We were failing to get into appointments, and with other meetings and such we had just a rought week getting things done. Our investigators again did not show up to church, which was hard again. It seems even though they are doing so much they fall short. But, on a high note, we had a great week sunday getting Less Actives to continue going to church. This week I have not much to say but I know that this work is true. As I look back on these last 6 months I am happy at the miracles I have seen. It has been a time of reflection as I have seen a year go by in my mission as well as how I am probably transferring. I have learned so much and my testimony is strong. Here in this area is where I learned how to be strong and depend on the Lord. I know this Church is true, and I know that God loves us. I know that Joseph Smith is a true Prophet and he did translate the Book of Mormon! The Book of Mormon is a true book. It is here I really established that for myself in my 1st year of my mission. Now I hope this next year I share it to all and bring the world to the waters of baptism. I leave these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

I am the Trunkiest person ever to be 1 year in the mission! haha This is my 1 year Trunkie picture! ENJOY! HAPPY 1 YEAR BATCH! 1 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment