Saturday, January 19, 2013

District Leader!

Well today has been a normal week with kind of a twist I would guess. We have officially reached our 9th week! I am so closed to getting out of here! It is RIDICULOUS! anyways.. though, there isn't much going on. We are slowly trying to survive boredom and it just becomes weird. The MTC makes you weird! I say the weirdest things to people and it is because we have already talked about all the normal stuff! haha Anyways though we learned a lot this week about things. I think I would like to share an experience I had during my studies. Bearing your testimony is something some people think needs to be filled with a lot of eloquence and spiritual uplifting stories. Those things are good but nothing can beat your testimony as long as you say it with conviction. As long as you know the truth and you say it like it is something you have known your whole life and it is the principle of gravity than your testimony is STRONG! haha Anyways Sunday was kind of a surprise! I was called as a district leader... Dang! haha Responsibility is kind of hard because I like to goof around and now I am the one who has to tell people hey... maybe that is not the best use of our time. I am not going to say I am a good district leader because I already have slacked off haha! but, it is weird I was called because it will only be fore two weeks. For some reason God had a plan for me no matter how small or insignificant it is. I wish I could see the big picture of things, but as for my life I'll leave it in the hands of God and do whatever he asks of me. I can't help but feel guilty about being ungrateful for the blessings he has poured out unto me. I didn't notice them before, but now as I look back on my mission I can see he has been there every step of the way. I know God lives and he loves us. I know he knows each of us by name. No matter how hard and how much things don't make sense in your life, hold on because you'll see that God was just leading you to the greatest blessings ever. He will never fail you. I know that he won't. So yeah anyways I wish cool things happened in the MTC but they don't. I fell on my face today though. I broke the glass on my watch! haha well more like cracked. It still works though and I'll get it fixed maybe in the Philippines or something! anyways I love this Gospel and I can't wait to serve! Mahal Kita!

No comments:

Post a Comment