Saturday, January 19, 2013

Last MTC Week!

Well the MTC is slowly coming to a close!! I have exactly a week from today until I leave for the Philippines! I got my flight plans this week! January 22nd at 5:30 I will be on a shuttle bus on my way to SALT LAKE INTERNATIONAL!! I can't WAITTT!!! haha I seriously have never been this excited it is like CHRISTMAS!! at the same time though holy cow I am about to leave on a plane to a third world country where everyone is living in mounds of garbage ... I like me the sound of that!! Yeah well i guess from the stories I have heard ... I am going to really smell what gross is. But I can just see those people smiling when they see me and I can't wait to see how clean they seem after they recieve baptism! Man who cares what smells bad when you can become clean from within! Right? Anyways this week is going to be crazy!! There is a lot of stuff going on in my district. So a new MTC president is called and we don't know if we will meet him tonight at devotional or later. Our class this Wednesday thought gets to meet with him and he is going to practice being a good president by teaching us something. So I mean pretty exciting right? WRONG!!! because the next day, the ambassador of the Philippines for the United Nations is coming to sit in one of our classes... WHAT!!! Crazy that guy is some big shot from the Philippines haha! Anyways that is not even the cool part. Elder Richard G. Hinkley of the Seventy, A.K.A Gordon B. Hinkley's son is also coming in that day! I am pretty stoked! haha I don't think I have ever been that close to a General Authority but man can't wait to see what that is like. Haha maybe I am making it seem like a bigger deal that it is but the MTC is finally not just another week! We are preparing to leave and it is so sweet that all our hard work is finally paying off. My Tagalog isn't very good still... Well in a sense it is not perfect. I think in my Zone I am the better of the Average... if that makes sense? So there are people who still haven't grasped the concepts, than there are the average ones, than there are the brainy elders who have the gift of tounges! haha Anyways though I can get my point across and hopefully the spirit will guide my words to peirce the heart of others! I can't wait to get out there and tell everyone with conviction that I know Jesus is the Chirst and God is our Heavenly Father. Man I wish everyone knew that.... Anyways I am excited! but Next tuesday will be the last day I will spend in America! SO SWEET! Well see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment