Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well this week was probably the longest ever! My P-day landed on Christmas so it was almost like we didn't get a P-day for 2 weeks! So today has been such a relief! Anyways I can't believe how much time has passed by! I will be in the Philippines on Jan. 22 and today is the 1st! So HAPPY NEW YEARS! Man I am so excited to get the heck out of here! I can't stand the MTC anymore! I keep hitting days where I don't want to learn anymore I just want to sit in a land where people speak Tagalog and I have to be forced to learn or not know what they say! Anyways I don't know what to really say. Everyday is way hard to stay focus and I'm not going to lie I probably and the worst Elder in The MTC! I get so bored here that I goof off too much! haha I'm just kidding I goof off but in a obedient fashion ... haha! Well my best friend in my district named Elder Christiansen dislocated his knee. So pretty much I went to his physical therapy the first time and we told his companion that the doctor requested I come back over and over again so that I can help him with the workouts he taught us. Haha so I go on an exchange twice a week with him! It is so fun. Besides that everything else is getting way slow. My companion and I have a hard time teaching! In all honesty we have no chemistry in teaching and It is frustrating at times. . I am just going to not complain though .. haha this is probably my worst blog entry but I am just frustrated with being stuck here this week. Anyways Tagalog is actually coming along pretty well. I am really comfortable talking nonsense now. In reality I think I am doing OK i'm like not the worst but I'm definitely not the best in my zone. But Yeah Not much to say so sorry but I am so excited! haha I love ya all Pray hard and really pray investigators are prepared! This week was really boring and I really don't have much to say but hopefully next week I'll bounce back!

No comments:

Post a Comment