Monday, November 4, 2013

October 14, 2013

This week was really slow. We had transfers and conference so that took out a big portion of our days. I am still going to be here in Mapayapa for 1 more transfer. YAY.... haha it has been a long time, but I really enjoy the members and the success I have seen. I am praying this transfer goes well. Anyways Conference was amazing as always! We had a lot of inspiring messages especially on missionary work! I think today I just want to leave my testimony that the true force of missionary work is behind the faithful members. I have only seen success in the work when we teach with members helping in all steps of the process. I know that it is true what Thomas S. Monson has said this last conference echoing the call. Every Member a missionary. I invite all others to heed the call and help people come unto his Gospel. I can't wait until the Church is the #1 Church in the world, as the Lord Hastens his work here on this earth. I hope everyone takes this message who reads this into their hearts and refers at least 1 friend to the missionaries. I know this gospel is true, I leave these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment