Monday, November 4, 2013

October 7, 2013

We have just finished another transfer. Man time is flying! I feel like yesterday the transfer started. Anyways I still have another transfer in Mapayapa! This will make it my 4th and I will be here for 6 months and hopefully that is it! I love the people here and I am happy and have seen so many miracles. But, man it has been a long struggle especially with my comps. I have felt like it was me against the world here, my comps were either unwilling to help, or my greenie right now who is unable and in a way unwilling to, but I have grown so much and now I just want to leave this area the best I can. So this transfer good things are gonna happen. We have recently enlarged our teaching pool. We have found new investigators and we are seeing progress. I had a interesting experience this week. We have this... some what I would say crazy guy who always is telling us things about how Christ is here on Earth as a Filipino and he can't reveal himself because people would kill him again. At that time he was kind of drunk too I think. Anyways ... I thought he was a joke at first, but as we slowly just greeted him friendly and left him things to read he kept asking for more. We would always leave small portions of truth and things were just going well. One day he asked us for a Book of Mormon and we told him we would bring him one. We came back the next day, and we left him a short message on the Book of Mormon. Than out of nowhere I just felt like I should invite him to Church. So I did and he promised he would come. I thought nothing of it until the next day on Sunday.... HE WAS THERE! I knew as an Elder of God I had judged my brother poorly. But, God prepared him and I hadn't noticed but he came. We hope he will take the lessons and keep coming to Church. I don't know what will come of him, but what I have learned is I can't judge people in the streets. All are welcome to the knowledge of the Gospel and we should all do our part to welcome these people. I did a bad thing and judged the guy who I first called crazy. But I think he will be a fun miracle story for me. I know this gospel is True and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment