Tuesday, December 2, 2014

August 31, 2014

Anyways, this week was pretty busy. I had exchanges, and so many baptismal interview it was pretty hard to teach and get things in order. We went on exchanges. That was the most tiring day of my life. We went up to this mountain and we triked to the house, taught a lesson and we walked back down.. it was so far. Nobody was there! haha. Anyways, it rained all day for like 2 days straight my shoes are SOAKED! Our area is doing well. We have decided to restart the finding process. It has been just so much problems, so much effort, pushing some of them, and nothing. So we want to find those really golden ones, The Lord said that his Elect will hear his voice. So this week we are going to tract the world. I am going to leave this area the best I can.. if I am leaving.. we will see.
I was thinking about testimonies while I asked each investigator I interviewed this week to bear me their testimony! Anyways, it is kind of cool how the testimonies build you up.I was touched by each of them, whether child or adult, it built me. I remember in Jeffrey R. Hollands talk he said to those whose faith are wavering lean on his. and than Fan the flame of your faith. To the people who have built my faith, and to those that I could help, I just want to testify that this is the true church, and that Joseph Smith is a true prophet. The Book of Mormon is the word of God, and Thomas S. Monson is a true Prophet on this Earth today. We have a loving Heavenly Father, and his Son who through their mercy have given us Salvation if we will but accept and apply their Gospel into our lives. I know this to be True, and I invite all to Come unto him whose name, I leave this, Jesus Christ, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment