Tuesday, December 2, 2014

September 15, 2014

This has been such a busy, busy, busy week! First off, my area is called Meycauyan and it is sweet. it has been raining like crazy.. so wet.. my shoes area always wet.. haha dang. Also, it floods a little in our area! Man .. i miss swimming! haha Also.. We are out in the province! so .. we see lots of rice fields! and farms. But we also have a lot of suburbs place looking things.. so we got a little of everything. I arrived though at least,! This will be my last area and man oh man I am so excited. We haven't spent much time in our area, we had to go to the Dentist because my new companion had some dental work to be done, that was the whole day thursday, Friday we had a training for the newly called leaders in the mission, and than we had weekly planning, we had a service project on Saturday, and Sunday we had church. All I have to say though is this ward is so big and all the members are so nice. I am afraid of this ward though... they feed us TOO much! haha I have felt so full since we have gotten here. I don't remember what being hungry is like! Anyways I am really happy with the ward and with the new companion. I think things will go really really smooth. Next week I guess I will have some stories. Here are some pics though... the farmland! where the oxen cow.. looking thing gets to chill harder than me, and the horses are nice! haha




No comments:

Post a Comment