Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November 5, 2014

This was kind of a reality check for me. I realized I am coming home ... really really really soon. I had a zone conference, I bore my last testimony there in front of the other missionaries. I had a mission tour with President Robbins. That was cool by the by the way to hear from the general authorities for the 4th or 5th time in my mission!!!! He talked a little bit about marriage... that is kind of on my mind now. I had to get finger prints in immigration where I saw some people I was with in the MTC getting ready to go home. Some, I might add, are going home before me! My batch is extended 3 weeks... I guess I am important or something. Haha Just kidding just how the dice rolled I guess. Than today I had a temple day, ... my last one for a long time in the manila temple. I can't believe it is all ending. As I look back though, wow I can't believe how I have grown. My testimony, the lives of others and myself, it is all changing but yet I like who I am and where I am now more than I did two years ago. I unfortuantely don't have much to report on but I know this, The church is true. This is the Church of Jesus Christ, which was restored onto this earth by Joseph Smith. He is a true prophet and he did restore the Gospel here onto this Earth. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, it truly has a power unlike any other to bring others unto Christ. I know that Thomas S. Monson is the prophet God speaks to now here on this Earth who hold the priesthood authority to act in his sacred name. I leave this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment