Tuesday, December 2, 2014

September 22, 2014

This week has been super crazy. First off.. our area got flooded! So cool! .. but so lame. We couldn't leave the house again.. i was so hungry!! I hate staying in the house! Secondly, we just had huge success!  We girded up our loins and went to work. So many people, i don't know their names, but we were able to dish out 3 baptismal dates. Next month we are expecting 3 baptisms, and we got them all committed to come to church. And smooth and simple! People are keeping commitments and coming unto Christ! Also the best part was we had 12 less actives make it to church, which was crazy cause we didn't spend much time in our area. We had zone interviews, which is a all day thing, plus the flood, so it was crazy to see those things! I had a friend told me that sometimes when you are busy with things, you worry about how things will get done. But, he left me a promise that, if I leave it to the Lord, things will work themselves out. I prayed that things would work out this week, and sure enough, with how busy we were and our little numbers in lessons didn't effect our productivity! I know the Lord loves us, and this is his work. His hand is in it and I have seen it. I know he lives, and this is his Church in which I represent him. I leave this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen

We had a flood! .. We also had a BIG CRAVING FOR A BIG BURGER!





No comments:

Post a Comment