Monday, June 3, 2013

April 28, 2013

This week has been good! We really haven't done anything new. Just teaching the same people and looking for new ones. A lot of our investigators have stopped progressing and it is kind of frustrating. We really don't have very many people to teach. So it's ok though because my new companion just came to sent by God! His name is Elder Juario! He is a way cool guy! Actually it was funny because we went to transfer meetings and when I first met him, he told me he was mad haha. He thought I didn't know any Tagalog and he would have a hard transfer haah! So he didn't really talk to me at first. He told me though he was happy because I am actually OK at Tagalog which made me happy! So yeah he didn't talk to me at first, but now he does! So I am way happy! He is way cool! He is a Philippino! He is like the same personality of my trainer, he likes to piano, singing, and anime. But, it is all cool because he takes me seriously and depends on me and I depend on him. He doesn't try this solo act! Anyways I am happy too because he is way good at English. So he can teach me Tagalog really well! I really needed him this transfer, and I am blessed to have him! Anyways though besides that he is also really excited to look for new people. Something this area needed, because we really have such a small pool of investigators! It is way frustrating! But, we are kind of transitioning now the work is slower. Anyways though I am working hard and doing work. I know that this Work is true, and every time I share the gospel it confirms my feelings that this is the true church. I want everyone to be a part of it! I feel so lucky to be part of this work. No matter how hard it is, no matter how tired I get. Everyday someone is waiting for me and I need to be there. I read a scripture... I think it is Mosiah 28:2-3 it talks about the sons of Mosiah and how they remember the feeling of eternal damnation. They wished that no man would ever have to endure that even the Lamanites. So they decided to go on missions to teach them. I feel the same way now. I don't know where I could ever be in this world without the savior and his atonement. I know that he lives and I want everyone to not eternally suffer. I am sad all the time because of people, especially my Inactive members I teach who once knew the gospel and forgot. I pray for them everyday and I hope we all are for them to come to know the truth, so they don't have suffer eternally. I know that we can be clean and all those feelings of guilt and shame can be gone. Our savior took those upon him and now we can be happy. How great the Atonement is and How great is our Savior. I leave my witness in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Anyways I am way excited for next week. This area is about to sky rocket! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment