Thursday, August 8, 2013

July 21, 2013

Well this week was just the most steady week ever. We taught half the days and tracted the other half. I am getting pretty good at walking for hours! Anyways I had a interesting revelation this week. I always wondered how can we hold 8 year olds accountable. They still seem really young and they are missing some knowledge that I feel like you need. One of our recent converts family had an 8 year old get baptized. I asked him many questions if he knew what was right and what was wrong. He knew what was right and what was wrong in a very simple way. Also after his baptism, he bore a great simple testimony! That was awesome. Anyways we are seeing some progress in this area. Our progressing investigator who moved out, actually didn't move out. They just went on vacation... their Grandma lied to us! Anyways she is going to be approximately baptized August 10. When I arrived in this area they got married 2 weeks after. It was awesome I really was excited. We are making sure she really knows the doctrine... she is really shy and kind of slow. We treat her like she is 5 haha. But it is going great! She is doing great! And I am way excited! She is Pregnant too!! haha Awesome! I am excited for this transfer! It should go very smoothly and we are expecting a lot of Less Active rescue and we have some really good situations for progressing investigators! Besides that nothing exciting happened!


No comments:

Post a Comment