Thursday, August 8, 2013

June 23, 2013

This week has been a hard one. We walked around forever this week. It has been raining like crazy. Everyday at 2 it starts raining all day. So it is not that hot, but you get really sweaty. Anyways this week like I said was really hard. We have nowhere to go and we had no success trying to find new people to teach. Anyways ... I really have nothing to say about the missionary work. Well anyways .. we walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked. I believe that the Lord was chastening just like he chastened the Israelites. I wish we had a Moses to follow, maybe he could find people. I might just be the Israelite. Anyways I am not going to let this week get me down. Things are going to get better! Get ready for a great week next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment