Friday, August 8, 2014

July 13, 2014

Anyways, This week was really great. We were tracting and really just searching for those who would really accept the gospel. Sometimes it seemed we were just getting no where, and yet we had a great Sunday. My companion and I decided we need to be more prayerful and fast, so we fasted for some help. After our fast.. I wasn't really sure what to expect. Really it seemed nothing changed. But trusting in the Lord we worked hard, knocked on doors.. which again .. is way weird to do in our mission for some reason, but yesterday on Sunday the Lord truly blessed our ward. We had the highest attendance I had ever seen since I had been here. The sister missionaries in our ward got all their investigators to church, We the day before got a Part Member family to come for the first time in a long time. It was just an outpouring of blessings. There was an excitement, It could truly be felt. I know the Lord is with us always. He does hear us, and he knows how to help us. I feel so blessed this week, and I feel so empowered almost. When Alma wrote about his brethren, the sons of Mosiah, he knew the cause of such miracles. Through diligent scripture studies, and the power of faith and prayer. I know that as we fast and pray we will see miracles. I leave this in the name of Christ Amen.

Anyways.. this week was a great one. I really felt inspired, on the flip side.. i have lost 97 pounds, and if things go the way I think they will I will by next week report that I am now 100 pounds lighter than when I started my mission! haha. And.. I had a great birthday, my zone .. really made me feel great! We had a CSP and than we all had a little birthday lunch.. they bought me a cake! haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment