Friday, August 8, 2014

June 29, 2014

This week has been so crazy! We first off have a new mission president. He showed up yesterday! His name is President Bertin. He is from Salt Lake! We will be meeting him in 2 weeks for the first time. It is such an excited time. But not only that, my district, I am pretty sure, is one of the highest if not the highest district in numbers. That is just a guess, but I was so surprised at the miracles we are seeing in our district.It is crazy how much progress we are having, how many people we have with baptismal dates, how many of those are progressing, and how many new investigators in general we were able to find. It has ALL been so astonishing! I truly believe the Lord has prepared many people from beyond the vale, for this is the time it seems that the Lord is truly hastening his work. Even my companion and I have had a good 2 weeks of finding through our own efforts.We were able to find some investigators who seem excited to hear us. It has just been a fun week. Even though we are still struggling to schedule them in and really get things going, This next week is going to be GOOD. I can feel it. Anyways, with all this excitement I can hardly think of anything to really talk about specifically. I just want to leave my testimony, that as I go about everyday to tend to the Lord's vineyard.. I am so amazed at how this truly is his work and his church. I have a strong conviction that all my efforts though hard are going to be worth it. We are preparing God's Kingdom here on Earth. I know we have a loving Father in heaven who sent his only begotten, that through him we might be saved. I know that Joseph Smith is a true prophet of God who did restore Christ's Church and that Thomas S. Monson is leading the Church of Jesus Christ right now in our time. I am happy to be a missionary and I want to leave this in the name of Jesus Chirst Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment