Friday, August 8, 2014

June 8, 2014

This week was really good. We finally seemed to be able to get stuff done, we got another new Ward Mission Leader, and he has been on top of it working with us. We finally got to some of our investigators that we weren't able to go to for a long time and sweet! We finally got back to teach. We also were able to teach this other guy, his name is Albert. Haha, the first time we met him it was like we were in the 1980's he greeted us like this. "Hey Boys top of the morning" Than he ended with, "Welp see ya later boys!" yep .. we were speechless haha. Later that week we saw him and gave him an equally good greeting. Now we are teaching him. Crazy! Anyways, besides that we were so busy this week. I had my first exchanges as a District Leader. I went to an area, they have juts about the same problems as we do. That is no one is working with them. I felt bad as we got 0 appointments that day and the trainee junior seemed pretty sad that that is the exchanges. I encouraged him to work with their priesthood and talk to everyone to work, or their work will always be that way. Just like how our work  has been. Also our Zone Leader got sick and wasn't able to give his stake workshop. Yeah .. he asked me to fill in. It was easy, just a huge waste of my time. Anyways we were able to really get some ward missionaries inspired to use Preach my Gospel in their teachings and lives. Basically, our stake is about to pump our some missionaries soon. So I am pretty excited! I love Missionary work and Good things are about to happen!

On a side note, Taylor Swift came to the Philippines on June 6 .. that was a great day haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment