Friday, August 8, 2014

July 22, 2014

Rain Rain go away come again some other day!This week has been so long... We have been just crazy going around the mission and I had so many meetings plus a typhoon to battle we couldn't get much done! The typhoon was pretty weak!!! haha just kidding.. it knocked out our power for 2 days.. we ate a lot of chips those past two days. Haha but we had water.. and we were just sweating miserable in our apartments. It passed by my area within the first .. 5 hours of the afternoon. We watched it the winds were pretty strong.. it was kind of cool. Anyways.. lots of trees uprooted but that is about it! Anyways, besides that.. yeah this week was pretty hectic. We had an official meet the president, that was cool. President Bertin is a very cool guy and.. we got to meet him and his family through a video they made. Also, I had a district leader training, I got some cool training from President Bertin about baptismal interviews and how we should prepare our investigators. Last but not least, I had to give some baptismal interviews. It is always special to me in hearing a converts testimony. My favorite time of an interview is to hear what someone bear their new found testimony about he gospel. I have seen tears but always followed by a big smile. I can't help but to feel jealous that I never have seen the big difference that a convert may see, but I do remember those days, before my mission when I thought I was solid in the Gospel compared to now as I have been building and beefing up my testimony. This is just my chance to mirror my witness like those investigators I interviewed, that I know this is the Church that Jesus Christ restored though a prophet Joseph Smith. I know that this is the way to true happiness, and that our loving Heavenly Father wants nothing but for us to accept it. I know that we need to do all we can to be strong and faithful to those things we know are to be true. Let us help those I have seen change their lives by showing them through our testimony that it truly is worth it. I know this Church is true and I leave this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment