Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 28, 2014

Anyways this week was probably the hardest in a while. We just were having a lot of obstacles it seems. No one working with us, our ward mission leader moved away, and we were just so busy we couldn't get out to really work. It was hard in general! But.. Things are going good and we still had some good things happen. Our one progressing investigator who just showed up with his friend, Mar, He is doing so good. He is so smart, he understand everything, and even more is he accepts thing instantly. He is sooo determined become a member it is crazy! I love teaching people like that. Anyways I am happy about that! Anyways.. it is about rainy season and it has been pouring down! Holy Moly! It gets super hot than it just pours tons and tons of rain! It has been hard with that too. It is never easy to teach with the rain keeping us from getting places. Lately I have been trying to set good goals and really come through with them. Working out was a big one. I need to lose weight to come home looking good haha. But more of all I have seen how goals are important in our lives, as well as spiritually. How can we ever become like our Heavenly Father if we aren't becoming better. We need to be better today than we were yesterday. I believe that, and I know that Heavenly Father has sen us here to do that, to become better now than last time. Anyways, that is all I really have! It has just been a rough but good week. All I know is, this Church is True, and I am proud to be here as a representative of Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment