Saturday, May 31, 2014

April 21, 2014

 This week was super good though. We had a lot of finding opportunities. Since it was Easter too Happy Easter! I had the opportunity to speak at a funeral. It was a part member family and as I was thinking of what to say, I first thought of the Plan of Salvation. As my turn came up, I felt that I should change it completely into a talk on Jesus Christ. I realized why, sometimes when life has troubles and hardships it is easy to rely on the atonement. In times of death times of trial we can draw power from the atonement, knowing Christ suffered these things for us. But as I continued the talk I could not help but feel inspired to relate that we can't forget the rest of the story. Christ surely did conquer death and rose again. Though we can draw comfort and strength from the atonement, we must not forget that we can also rise triumphant as Christ did. We need not just suffer and endure, but overcome.  I know that Christ lives, this Easter holiday was great. It is a great time to be a missionary. I know this Church is true and I know that we are members of the true Church here on Earth. I leave this my testimony in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

I have a baptism this week so hope you are excited for some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment