Saturday, May 31, 2014

January 5, 2014

Things are going better. We got 4 missionaries in the house and in the ward. We saw a lot of good things happen this week within the ward. We switched back over to 9 o'clock in the morning. I had a feeling our attendance was going to be low and when sacrament started and yep... there was like 20 of us. I remember giving a sigh and thinking.... man. Ten minutes passed and man everyone was late! We had a way high attendance and we even saw some of our less actives show up to church. That was good. We continued just feeling the energy of the new year. I asked Bishop if we could have a meeting earlier this week and so he gathered the whole ward council together and we set so many good goals! I am excited to just get going and go. We have been struggling but now is the time. I am feeling the call for a higher standard. I hope as the weeks go I can grab it! I am really excited to get going. I have been really thinking about it and yep my faith is coming back, for the first time in my mission I think I am going to tract for reals! Door to door. person to person, until I find that miracle I need. I know this Church is true and I know that Jesus Christ is at the head. I feel inspired and ready to follow. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment