Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 18, 2014

This week was great! We had a lot of success. We got a referral and this kid name is Mar Angelo Sy. He just out of curiosity and with a help from a friend decided to come to church. Ever since then, he seems determined to become a member of this Church. It has been great teaching him. He has accepted a baptismal date and we are looking at some good things to happen in this area by next transfer. It is insane how the work can change with the right people and the right place. We did great with finding new people, and we are hoping to be finding a couple more through referrals. The more and more I go through this mission the more i receive a firm conviction that this church is true. The work is smooth and it is a time of peace and happiness. I am sure that whatever comes in my way though is nothing, I feel so happy to be here serving and I am excited to spend my last 6 months going hard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment