Saturday, May 31, 2014

March 10, 2014

Anyways our baptism wasn't able to go through. My investigator suddenly started working again, so we haven't been able to finish the lessons with him. Also he didn't come to Church, so now we have to restart the process until he comes to church 4 times out of 5 Sundays. It is frustrating! I won't get to see his baptism unless I stay here another transfer... I have been in caloocan for a while.. so that will probably not be happening. Oh well sometimes the harvest season is different, it doesn't matter as long as they all stay active that is my true desire for anyone I teach and gets baptized. Anyways, this week was slow we just had a lot of challeges, things just weren't working out. We had conflicts left and right. Our new investigators were reluctant to progress and now we are just on the search again. Man .. sometimes it seems I can just coast a little and teach more than walking around, but I guess the Lord has different plans. Hmm... Anyways.. it may sound way bad, but it has been worst. I can't just disregard the tender mercies of the Lord. It has been a great blessing serving in this area. I may not be able to have baptized anyone, but maybe there has been a different focus. We have been working really hard with the ward to gain their trust and to involve them in the work with the missionaries. The ward has main long strides with new plans and goals. We are actually seeing action and progression too! It is so great. Even though my area is struggling sometimes, our ward is growing, and we have 4 Elders in our ward. The other two have the majority of the ward in their areas, and they are so busy! It makes me kind of jealous, but I know that is how important Members can be in the work. Anyways, I am really going to give it my all these next couple weeks. If ever I transfer I want to make sure the area is the best it has ever been, I want to leave it telling myself even it I didn't get to harvest any, there will be fruits of my labors.

No comments:

Post a Comment