Saturday, May 31, 2014

February 10, 2014

This week was really good. Despite the difficulties in my areas, and numbers wise we had a bad week. In terms of spiritual lessons and great progress in our 1 investigator it was the best. This week we have been just really focusing on our investigator because he has been truly prepared of God. I knew that God was waiting for me to earn this one and after 2 transfers of going through investigators and not seeing progress, this week was great. Bro. Joaquin is his name and he is just so willing to do what we ask him to and to keep his commitments. We had a special experience this week with him as our focus seemed to be in the Plan of Salvation. We taught him the Plan and he had so many questions. But the spirit always directed his thoughts and our answers. He worked out all of his concerns and we fixed so many doctrine points. Also when we explained how everyone gets a fair chance, and in the spirit world, those who didn't receive the gospel will receive a chance, he was way excited. He thought his friends and family were damned, but the spirt testified to him the God is just and the plan is perfect. I was so happy when he shared to us his hopes that he could see his family again. I just want to testify today that this week I saw the true value of the Plan of Salvation. It gives hope and comfort to all. I know that God has prepared a perfect plan for us and when we truly understand the plan and live by it, we do not need to worry about losing lost ones. We can be bound together as a family forever and enter into God's Kingdom. I know that the Saviors atonement is important, and vital to the plan. Without it we could never return to live with God clean, we would not receive the mercy we need to repent, we could not recieve a resurrection, and we would have no way of getting through this life without it. I know the Plan of Salvation is true. I leave this in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment