Saturday, May 31, 2014

March 3, 2014

This week was really good. We just had a lot of blessings. I had been fasting and praying for my investigator Joaquin. He was progressing so well, than last week he kind of hit a obstacle. He told us to give him a week and he would decided if he really was gonna get baptized. I still don't know what his choice is we haven't been able to talk to him. But he texted us and said sorry he couldn't come to church, but he would be there next Sunday. So I take that as our answer! YES! Also, things just kind of worked out for us. We found two families to teach. One we tracted out through our own efforts! The other one was just a sweet blessing from the heavens. We had a little girl come up to us, so cute, she just asked if we were Elders. We of course said YES! She said Elders used to come teach them, but they stopped coming and she was sad. So we told her we would go to her house to teach right then and there. We got there and a whole family who seemed to have a desire to get baptized was there. They are way poor so this is going to be a tough one because we don't want them to be less active, but I am excited just because.. things are just going better. It just seems like my time here is getting so short in this area. I am probably going to be transferring at the end of this month, and things are getting better slowly. I have truly been blessed in this ward and this area. I am excited to see what else is going to happen in the coming weeks I have left!

No comments:

Post a Comment