Saturday, May 31, 2014

December 31, 2013

This week we had a fun time. People were so busy with the holidays, it was hard to get things done. But we went out and we tried our best. We actually didn't get many lessons in. But, I kind of had a good experience just thinking about myself in my mission. I feel like lately I have been in such a rut. Things aren't going right and I just felt like .. I was done I didn't want to go on anymore. But, I have been praying and it seems the Lord would do the opposite of what I asked. We couldn't get any investigators to Church, and we nobody we were working with were responding. I thought to myself as I reflected on the year saying what is making the difference why is it that right now is different the rest of my mission. I came to realize .. it's not, I have been going through the trials and hardships with my head held high and my faith as my strength. I guess my attitude changed and I kind of felt like maybe it is time for me to reflect change and adjust. I think Heavenly Father loves us, but as much as we pray and we try, we can't always see the blessings immediately. I don't know what is going to happen this next transfer, but I still have a good comp who is going to stay with me one more transfer. I also have a renewed attitude and I am going to do what I set out to do which is to bring souls unto Christ. To rescue the lost and to strengthen the church. I love the Gospel and I hope this year is just as good as last year! So here is to the new year with a new transfer! Also .. not be trunkie, but .. I come home this year... WOO HOO! haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment