Saturday, May 31, 2014

March 30, 2014

My new companion, my new area, my new ward! They are sooo amazing. My new companion's name is Elder Crabb, he is pretty new in the mission, but he is so cool. We just talk and talk for days and it is definitely better! I don't really remember other peoples names, and I don't really know what is going on, but all I know is that we have a lot of good people who really have a desire to return. We are in the jungle area and we walk a ton it feels! I definitely came here at the right time though. I have so much energy and people seem to need some good energy. Lately as I have been here I am notice we are working with a lot of part members, and less active families. These people are such good people and lately Elder Crabb and I decided, we definitely need to get these families a good goal to really fuel their desires. Of course we are going to get these people an idea about the temple and mostly on Eternal families. Some of the most basic gospel truths have so much power. Imagine a life where we spend so much time with our families, we give all we have to them, we grow such close bonds, only to see it all go away. Even when I hear that I can't accept it, Families are forever and I know that is true. This Gospel can unite us for eternity and I don't ever want to or could I ever accept it any other way. I am happy I am part of an Eternal Family, and I am also happy that my family are all doing their part to keep that holy spirit of promise. I know these things are true and I leave them in the sacred name of Jesus Christ amen. I am so happy to serve in this new area and it has really been a great week can't wait for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment