Saturday, May 31, 2014

February 3, 2014

Anyways this week was super good. We have been just talking and talking to so many people and it seems like everytime we come back they just aren't interested or are really good at avoiding us cause when we show up at their door when they tell us to come back they aren't home! Crazy right? Anyways, Heavenly Father has really been preparing people for us. As we were following up with a person, who wasn't home.. hmm..., we decided to talk to two people. We had talked to this lady before, but her friend was new to us. As we were talking to her, I noticed that this guy seemed kind of interested. We were just asking her about the pamphlet we gave her and so we gave him one too. Than he just started hosing us with questions and we asked him if he had time at that moment so we could teach him. We taught him about how God is our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and how they help us and our lives. He was way excited to hear that we believed in Christ too and that he thought we didn't. We gave him a Book of Mormon and he was even more excited to hear that there might be other scriptures. He is way cool. Our second lessons with him he accepted a baptismal date and I think at this rate he will be ready by next week! he is like a sponge just absorbing! We had many other experiences this week where we thought we might be able to teach one person and ended up finding someone else. This week we found 5 new investigators and out of all that the one I talked about earlier just seems so ready to accept our message. I am so blessed to be the instrument in God's hand this week. The work here has been hard, but I have seen so many blessings! Our Sacrament attendance was I think the highest since about 1 year. We had so many people come to church less actives and investigators. I have truly seen God's blessing poured out upon this area and in my ward in Caloocan. I pray these things continue and I hope all are praying for the missionaries and this work. I had a great week and I hope all goes better next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment