Saturday, May 31, 2014

March 25, 2014

Anyways This week was good. I am transferring to my 4th area. In San Jose Del Monte.. it is like the mountain area and I am so happy to get away from this pollution. But at the same time, I am kind of sad I am leaving this place. This past week I realized just how close I really am to this area. Even though it has been hard and the progression has been slow, I really came to love this place. It is hard saying bye and leaving now. I thought about just how great missionary work is. It makes you love people you barely even know. You get so close to those you share the gospel with, and the members who you have helped and that have helped you. The Church is so great and this is one of the things that help me to testify this Church is true. The people I know, whether faithful members, or investigators who learn something new from you, they all have helped me in one way another. I am sad to go, but it is also time. I am excited. I hope the saints in Caloocan 1st ward know I love them and will miss them! 






No comments:

Post a Comment